Monday, January 26, 2009

Hippo Baby Gift Set

~ Here's another coordinating bag and card set I made for yet another baby boy born!!! So many new boys being brought in to this world...starting to feel out-numbered!!

I, once again, used my favorite box-bottom gift bag cutting file, by Sam & Hailey Designs. The same designer created the cutting files for this coordinating Quick Diamond Gate-Fold Card and the Baby Animal Silhouettes, from which the hippo came! Love them all!! I had a great time matching the colors of the bag and card to the outfits I chose for the new little guy.




Hippo hugs to you,
Jessica in Kansas

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my WORD!!! CUUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh Jessica. I have to duplicate what Christina typed
CUUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
That hippo just makes one want to smile and the colors are terrific. How adorable. Love the gift set.