Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm back...once again ~

~ After another long hiatus, I am ready to blog again!! My New Year's resolution: better care for myself by finding a wonderful balance between work, play, and relaxation!!! Hopefully, that entails papercrafting and blogging a lot more regularly in 2010!!

That being said, I do have a little blogging to catch up on. Before I start posting my winter projects, I have a few more fall projects to share with you.

First, this fabulous Designer Purse was made using my Klic-N-Kut and an awesome file designed by Shirley Clark of Paperthreads. It can be used to put a small gift or gift card in. I gave one that was filled with candy to a co-worker this fall! I used velcro as the closure, and the handle pivots. The bottom trim that looks like leather is simply kraft colored cardstock which has been crinkled and inked before drawing the stitch lines.


I also spent some time making a few tear bears this fall. They are each holding a sign or something fall-related. I'm finding my tear critters get cuter each time I create them, and I was really pleased with how these came out. There are 8 of them in all!


I know fall is long gone, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to share these projects!! Winter stuff is coming up next!!
Happy 2010!!!
~ Jessica in cold, snowy Kansas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica... wow, wow, wow..... still wishing I had one of those click n cuts or whatever they are called. The purse is AWESOME! love it!! and your tear bears... simply adorable. I think they are perfect. You have them mastered!