Monday, November 3, 2008

Chunky Apple Cake

~ I love the way this simple recipe page came together! I used a great swirly tree stamp by Little Paper Shop, some fun embroidered collage paper, and cute little mini apples cut with my Klic-N-Kut (apple file by Carrie's Creations). Coral pink and lime green is one of my favorite color combinations...it just makes me happy!!! I used Fruit Punch Stickles to embellish the tree, which I stamped with a SU! Cotton Candy Kaleidoscope ink pad. Coral chalk ink around the edge created a nice border...again, pretty simple, but I love it!!!

It's a delicious recipe, too!!

Jessica in Kansas

2 comments:

Christy said...

I never would have thought of that color combo...but it is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

More cuteness!! Love the colors, the stitching, the text done in different colors and the super cute little apples. You go girl!