Monday, November 3, 2008

myscrapchick ~ check out these adorable paper piecings

~ I have discovered another source of adorable paper piecing patterns: myscrapchick.com. I recently tried a few of them out for a paper-piecing swap I joined, and I'm so impressed with how cute they ended up being!! Don't you just love the eyes?!!! The designer used big oval eyes on her examples, so I decided to try a small egg-shaped punch I have; I think they turned out perfectly!!!











This black kitty is complete with a pink ribbon bow and whiskers created with Stickles. I love her adorable paws and fun eyelashes...and the great big eyes! Is she cute or what?!!!




Oh Deer!!! Aren't these great?!! I understand that Kristi, the designer of myscrapchick's patterns, uses her scissors to draw and create! What a talent!!

I have plans for these paper piecings on scrapbook pages, but I just couldn't wait to show them off!! I'll post them again when the pages are completed!

Fun hugs from Kansas,

Jessica

1 comment:

Christy said...

They turned out SUPER CUTE!!! I have tried several of her ppings and love them.