Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Butterfly Purses

~ Paper and purses and butterflies, oh my!!! How cute are these paper purses in the butterfly theme?!! Shirley Clark designed this cutting file, and I couldn't wait to try it out. I just happened to have some butterfly themed cardstock by DCWV and found plain cardstock in coordinating colors. I embellished the handles with ink, doodling, adhesive gems, and some fun butterfly confetti pieces I found. The butterflies were cut from the file, assembled, and embellished with gems, color dots, Stickles, and hand-drawn antennae. A touch of velcro keeps the purse closed. Super cute...and super easy!

I can't wait to fill these little packages with goodies and brighten the day of a couple of my girlfriends!!


Thinking of spring,
Jessica in Kansas

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Those are simply adorable!!! Love em'!!

Christy said...

Those are just TOO cute!

Stefanie said...

I loooooove these, Jess! Great work!