Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Romantic Valentine's Day Recipes ~

~ Yes, I have definitely been hit by cupid this year!!! I'm loving all of the Valentine's Day themed cutting files I'm getting my hands on! These coordinating recipe pages all use cutting files by Carrie's Creations: the Love Words line, which I got as part of her Love Pack. I am excited about the variety of words, arrows, clippies, and dramatic heart shapes I was able to coordinate in these pages. I also cut a Valentine Muse (background on the 3rd page) for the first time, which cut smoothly, as all of Carrie's files do! Using the same papers, font, and color theme made several pages come together very quickly. All of these recipes are tried and true, so feel free to lift them if you're in the mood for some easy yum~yum this Valentine's Day!!

Hugs to you,
Jessica in Kansas

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh the recipe cards are fabulous!!!!

NOW...I know what we will be having for dinner and dessert for Valentines the recipes look dELiCoUs!

Carrie

Christy said...

These are fabulous!!! I've got to figure out a nice romantic dinner for us on Vday too....this helps!!! Plus they are super cute ;)

Anonymous said...

In a word Stunning! Those are outstanding recipe cards as per usual! And the recipes are quite delish as well.

You're on a roll with the valentine theme. And I'm enjoying them.