Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sweet and simple Valentine's Day cards

~ Tis the season...for love, hearts, and Valentines!!! These elegant cards were simple to put together using a sketch required for a swap I had committed to. I used Jan Bryson's Itty Bitty Valentines cutting file for the hearts and sentiment, which worked out perfectly for this card. The scalloped border wrapped in silver ribbon was created using a border punch by Fiskars. The shimmery silver, burgundy, and purple cardstock are all from Cutcardstock.com. The elegant patterned paper is from ScrapWorks. I was challenged to avoid the typical V-Day colors of pink & red, which wasn't as easy as I had thought it would be!!!

Love is in the air,
Jessica in Kansas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those sure are sweet & elegant! I love those hearts. And the paper is great. TFS
Beautiful

Christy said...

These are super sweet! I love the color choices :)