Saturday, September 27, 2008

Two-Bean Minestrone - a fall slow cooker recipe page

~ Another recipe page completed...and this one is for fall! I love soups...and I love using my slow cooker...so this is a recipe I have used over and over again. Therefore, I decided to make a 6X6 recipe page of it to add to my collection! For this layout, I was inspired by Card Sketch #63 on Sketches! {by tamara}'s blog. I put a bit of a twist on the layout by cutting a silk leaf in half and using it in place of the swirl element. I tried different kinds of leaves, but liked the look of this one the best. The scalloped square was cut with my Klic-n-Kut. Some leaf stamps, inked edges, subtle corner punches, and doodling around the edges completed the simple layout.

Thanks for letting me share,

Jessica in Kansas

No comments: