Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Gift Bag & Card

~ I'm really into making my own gift bags as part of gift sets these days!!! I found a cutting file for a 3"X6" easy-to-assemble gift bag...complete with ribbon holes...and had to try it out! I was amazed at how well it went together - and how much fun I had making it coordinate with the Halloween ATC and card I had just made! It fit my little goodies just perfectly!!

The gift bag & orange web were cut using my Klic-N-Kut; cutting files by Sam & Hailey Designs. I loved the little spider stamp and circular Happy Halloween stamp with pumpkin in center - both from Studio G - and the mixture of patterned papers I used. I also put my circle and decorative edged square punches to use, and embellished with Stickles, printed ribbon, and hand-drawn mini-webs. I'm having fun with Halloween this year!!!
Jessica in Kansas

1 comment:

Christy said...

These are super cute!!