Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween treats ~

~ I've been working on Halloween goodies!! This first project is a continuation of a set I started last week. Remember the Hey Chicky, Happy Halloween card I made using my favorite new stamp set by C.C. Designs?? Well, I just made a large candy bar wrapper that matches it. I'll be giving it to my boss on Friday as a little token of appreciation. Again, the hat die cut was designed by Shirley Clark.
~ Second, I tried out another one of Sam & Hailey Designs' box patterns. I am in love with this round-top gift box...so easy to cut with my KNK...and a breeze to assemble!!
How cute is that??!!!! I used some fun stamps from The Cat's Pajamas line, markers, and Stickles to embellish. It was the perfect little gift box for these Halloween treats I picked up for my new nephew!!
Wishing the election were over,
Jessica in Kansas

3 comments:

Alma de la Rosa said...

This is a super cute project. I just love the gift box!

Christy said...

I love the little box....I'm going to try it :)

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! And the lil' baby socks and cap is so adorable. terrific project.