Friday, October 10, 2008

Trick or Treat: a layout

~ Wow, I just finished this 2-page layout, and it was the most fun to create!!! I wanted to use some of the best new Halloween cutting files I had seen this fall, so I decided to incorporate them into a 12X12" Halloween layout. I don't have pictures to place on the mats yet, but that will come.Don't you just love the paper piecings on this page?!! The cutting files were created by Carrie Schwartz of Carrie's Creations. Witchy Poo Had A Boo-Boo is my favorite...she didn't see the tree up ahead!! The haunted house is actually meant to be an album cover, but I chose to use it this way!!! That's the beauty of cutting files...I get to use and manipulate them any way I choose!! So much fun...

The strip at the bottom is simply black and yellow cardstock with the patterned ribbon attached. The trick or treat embellishment on the bottom of the 2nd page is a Dress It Up element, and the title at the top is simply created with stickers. Let me know what you think!!
Halloween hugs to you,
Jessica in Kansas

No comments: