Saturday, October 25, 2008

There's a new sheriff in town!!!

~ I got a new stamp set from The Cat's Pajamas line of "Clearly Swanky Stamps", and I could not wait to put them to use. I love this wild western version of Poochie!!! This recipe page was inspired by this week's The Cat's Pajamas stamp challenge and by a card sketch posted on Di Hickman's blog.

Besides the new stamp set, I used a SU! paisley stamp from the Fresh Fillers set. Ink colors include Night of Navy, Golden Wheat, and Holly Berry Red. Marker colors used are Rose Red, Night of Navy, and Creamy Caramel. "Bang" is applied using a dimensional adhisive dot.

I almost forgot to mention that this is a very yummy recipe if you're interested in slow cooker soups this fall!

Have a great day, Pardner!

Jessica in Kansas

3 comments:

Christy said...

I love it. What a cute page.

Wildlifewife said...

You have very cute stuff! I just wanted to introduce myself. You are my name twin. I am Jessica Anderson from North Dakota. I am a scrapbooker aswell, but haven't done much since my little one came along. Come and Check out my blog.

Spot-On said...

awww too cute! Love the new stamp set! TFS!